TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making
them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a
feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical
price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase
light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality
and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker
offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The
lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for
use in any weather condition.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light
transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased
contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow
your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life
than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Diameter:32 mm (1.26 in)
Magnification (x):8 x
Weight (oz):16 oz (454 g)
Angular Field of View (deg):7.8 °
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds):409 ft / 136 m ft (125 m)
Exit Pupil (mm):4 mm (0.16 in)
Eye Relief (mm):15.6 mm (0.61 in)
Near Focus:6.5 ft ft (1.98 m)
IPD Max:73mm mm (2.87 in)
IPD Min:56mm mm (2.2 in)
Prisms:BaK-4, Phase and Dielectric Coated
Optical Coatings:Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
Weather Proof:Waterproof, Fogproof - Nitrogen Purged
Size:4.8 x 4.8 x 1.9 in (123 x 122 x 48 mm) in (122 mm)